WINTER GARDEN ICE ARENA
· Masks must be worn at all times both in the building and in the area immediately outside the building.
· Spectators are limited to one parent per player. No siblings are allowed. All spectators must sign in before entering the rink. Temperature checks will be done.
· All parents entering the rink must sign the Winter Garden "Waiver, Release & Consent" on behalf of their child and themselves.
· Spectators may not enter the building until teams have finished their warm-ups.
· All spectators will enter through the main entrance and proceed immediately to the bleachers. No spectators will be allowed to stay in the lobby or stand on the sides of the rink. Spectators must remain in the bleachers during breaks between periods of the game.
· Bleachers will be marked for seating to provide 6' social distancing for spectators.
The first row of seats in the bleachers is reserved for players only
· At the end of the game, spectators will immediately vacate the bleachers and exit the rink through the side door located through wide break in the bleachers. No spectator is to go into the lobby to exit the building.
· SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE PRACTICED IN ALL AREAS OF THE RINK, THE PARKING LOT AND AROUND THE BUILDING.
· Masks must be worn at all times both in the building and in the area immediately outside the building. Masks can be removed while on the ice during games.
· 6' Social Distancing must be practiced at all times.
· Players should arrive 15 minutes before their game time. Early arrivals must stay outside the building.
· All players must sign in when entering the rink. Temperature checks will be done.
· Players should arrive at the rink dressed in their hockey equipment, except skates, helmet and gloves. Think about putting your equipment on in your car or outside when you arrive. No dressing or undressing is permitted in the rink
· Area to change skates will be designated for each team/program and posted in the lobby.
· All players will enter the rink through the main front doors and proceed immediately to their assigned area in the rink
· At end of game players will immediately return to their assigned area to remove skates. No undressing allowed in the rink. We ask that all players exit the building within 10 minutes of leaving the ice.
· Players should leave the rink as follows:
Players on the right side (bleacher side) should exit the rink through the locker room exit.
Players on the left side (office side) should exit the rink through the blue exit door on side of rink
· All coaches must check in before entering the building and sign Winter Garden "Waiver, Release & Consent." Temperature checks will be done.
· Coaches must wear masks at all times - outside the building and inside the building including on the bench during the game.
· Pre-game warm ups & team talk should be conducted outside the building. The soccer field adjacent to the rink is available for such activities.
· 6' Social Distancing must be observed when outside the building.
· Space your players apart on the benches as much as possible
· There will be no handshake lines on the ice after the game.
· Post-goal on ice celebrations are prohibited. Please remind your players
ALL ATTENDEES - PARENTS, PLAYERS & COACHES
IF YOU ARE SICK, PLEASE STAY HOME
IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19 WITHIN THE LAST 5 DAYS, PLEASE STAY HOME
NO SPITTING ANYWHERE IN THE RINK - ON ICE OR OFF-ICE
RINK POLICIES APPLY TO ALL PATRONS
In the event of inclement weather, Winter Garden will usually be open and your ice time will be available if there is adult supervision available. Games and practices will not be made up. Cancellations will be posted on our phone system and website.
Winter Garden reserves the right to terminate and/or eject any Participant or observer for any type of behavior (like shouting profanities) which is incompatible with our family oriented philosophy.
Participants assume complete responsibility for lost and stolen articles or money.
Programs may be cancelled due to lack of enrollment.
Skaters are not allowed on ice while machine gates are open and Zamboni is on ice.
Schedules may change from time to time. Check the bulletin board every visit. Cancellations will not be made up.
All skaters are urged to wear complete protective equipment.
No horseplay, running, shooting of pucks, playing with balls or screaming in lobby area. Please monitor & pick up after your kids ...be considerate!
RINK POLICIES APPLY TO ALL PATRONS
Locker room area is for assigned players'/team members' use only. This is not a play area for siblings!
Complaints & suggestions should be made in writing and handed into Winter Garden office, or mailed. If you do more than talk about it, we will, too. We care.
Any participant who willfully attempts to harm or fight with another person will be arrested for assault. A hockey rink is not a law-free zone.
Any person found vandalizing the arena or its property will be permanently ejected from the rink and all programs. No refunds will be given
No food may be brought into the rink, unless prior authorization has been received from rink management.
Participation in a youth hockey program does not entitle participation in Public Skating or Stick & Puck Sessions.